So we released a demo for Donation Store 2 weeks ago and it was intended to be used to iron out any bugs we have on the system. We have eliminated a large portion of them and so, we are releasing a second demo today for Pre-Orderers to play with. Right now V1.0 of the demo had the following issues fixed:
- Store banner not being uploaded to each store.
- Store image not being uploaded to each store.
- 500 Error when creating and saving a package.
- On Setup Wizard, package won't be checked even when created.
- Create Payment button fixed fixed.
- 2 Buttons to Ban users when no users are banned.
- 500 Error when creating referral fixed.
- 500 Error when creating coupon or giftcard.
- Variables in separate stores can now have the same identifier.
- Forward slashes removed from the end of all URLs in stead of just some.
- Let me open a support ticket on the homepage now redirects to support.
- Logging into a store no longer gives error.
- 500 Error when creating subscription fixed.
- Home page message now being shown.
- Homepage tagline now working.
- Terms and Conditions don't appear on the Terms and Conditions page.
- Optional Description on categories.
- You can now have more than 1 category with the same name.
- Removed page to Minecraft plugin.
- Setting up webstore didn't select default language or template, it now does.
- Clicking View Webstore on Webstore Settings now works.
- Pressing cancel when creating or editing something now works.
- Infinite loop when adding more than one thing to the cart.
- Variable issue when moving from options being stored as list rather then in a separate table.
Once the second demo goes up, our Pre-Orderers will be working away crushing bugs, hopefully this time next week I'll have another one of these posts and possibly a release.
Friday, September 7, 2018
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution