So just like the previous demo (V1.1), we allowed our testers to find any bugs that they can and report them to us. This brings us a step closer to a release and as we continue with demos the number of bugs decreases. This project is still very much alive! I don't have a release date right now as I myself have become busy with University starting back up, however I don't expect it to be long now, we are in the home stretch, definitely within the next month (i.e now till the end of October).
Anyway heres what was fixed:
- Webstore settings not being changed.
- Removing lock screen from install wizard.
- Permissions added to pages that didn't have them.
- Gateways in separate stores can't exist, but now they can.
- Users can be deleted.
- Subcategories can have the same name as subcategories in other stores and in the same stores.
- Subcategories completely supported.
- Responsive issue for mobile on the "Manage Webstore" page.
- Italian language now showing up and supported.
- Estonian language now showing up and supported.
- Editing user is fixed.
- Gateway forwarding fixed.
- Store setup fixed.
- Ticket priority and status now fixed so they can be changed.
- Manual payments fixed and can be now created.
- Import payments fixed and can now be created.
- Icons on WYSIWYG editor fixed.
- Two Factor Authentication fixed.
A new demo will be released for another round of testing.
Thanks and speak soon!
Friday, September 21, 2018